January 19, 2005

Project: Bill Connors' RETURN

Lincoln Goines, Bass
Bill OConnell, Piano
Bill Connors, Guitar
Kim Plainfield, Drums
Produced by Kim Plainfield & Pat Thrall




4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you're still the greatest kim...this is Sherman Jones,I studued with you at the collective...

Anonymous said...

studied sorry...hope all is well...

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Kim Plainfield.My name is Muti Blampied, and Im from Argentina.First of all, its an honor for me to write an email!
The reason its, that I buyed a lot of years ago yor book, Advanced Concepts. I used it for a couple of years, and it was really usefull for me, because I was trying to get to the brazilian rythms.The situation is, that now im trying to start to study some things from your book, wich is endless, and I lost the Source Material.I ask here at the library where i used to by my books, and they dont want to give me those pages to at least make a copy or take a photo, because I cant work with some parts of the book without those pages.I dont know if its posible, but I would love to have them, in case that its posible and not a problem.Thanks about your book, really, it open my mind, the "tishh tu toom, tishh tu toom" of the samba, it makes feel great!

Pd: Sorry about my grammar, I did my best!

Cheers !!!
mutiblampied@yahoo.com.ar

Muti